OMG Mal, She is gorgeous! Congratulations. I know we haven't talked in forever but I have been stalking you blog. What a beautiful little girl with an amazing name! Congrats!
So sweet! Congratulations! Can't wait to see more pictures. Oh, and take it from a fellow mom of two young girls, get ready to buy two of everything in pink and purple:)
6 comments:
Precious... just absolutely precious!
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!
awww Nina looks so happy. I'll bet she's the best big sister ever :)
I bet her breath is soooooo sweet!!!!
--Nina & Family
OMG Mal, She is gorgeous! Congratulations. I know we haven't talked in forever but I have been stalking you blog. What a beautiful little girl with an amazing name! Congrats!
So sweet! Congratulations! Can't wait to see more pictures. Oh, and take it from a fellow mom of two young girls, get ready to buy two of everything in pink and purple:)
Post a Comment