Wednesday, January 14, 2009

First Park Visit of 2009

Monday Jan. 12th was SO warm! 60 degrees!
So it was Tim's last day off of work so we took
the girls to the park down from our house.
Nina was SO excited to go!
Stella...of course...could have cared less...hahaha

Wave Slide!

Nina hiding in the tunnel

Close up of Stella Bear

Stella in her carseat...
doesn't she look so warm and cozy?!

5 comments:

KelsyC said...

60? I'm jealous! Looks like a fun family day!

Keeley Kirwan said...

I am super jealous too Kelsy...ummm...our high tomorrow is suppose to be -4. Yeah you read that correctly...that's 4 below 0!! BUTT FREAKING COLD!! Stella is adorable Mal!! Well so is Nina but you already know that...hehehe.

Unknown said...

No way! I tis about 37 here, geez!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Add me to the jealous list. Both girls are absolutely beautiful

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Such a sweet baby