Saturday, January 3, 2009

Baby Shower!

My REALLY good friend Tammie threw me a baby shower today!
I had SO MUCH FUN!!!!
We played 2 awesome games...
Nina and I opened lots of presents.
We ate awesome snacks...
and my cousin made an AMAZING cake!
I was so busy TALKING...so Tammie took pics with her camera.
Hopefully I'll get those soon. But this is what I have on mine.

ME! 38 weeks and 2 days!

All the stuff from the shower!
9 packages of diapers...plus the diapers from the "cake"...

Tammie made this AWESOME diaper cake for me!
I've always wanted one!
Isn't it SO CUTE?!?!
Thanks Tammie!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is such a GREAT pic of you!!!!

KelsyC said...

Go check out my blog. I nominated you for Baddest Mommy Blogger. No monetary awards or anything... I just love ya!

KelsyC said...

L&D? OMG OMG OMG! WEll, if its "time" I wish you a safe and painless delivery! Not that I know, but everyone says the 2nd birth is a breeze. LOL! GL! And can't wait to "meet" her!