So Friday we headed a little up north to Fort Stevens/Astoria.
There was this cool shipwreck that we got out and checked out.
If it was lowtide, we would have been able to climb on it.
Friday we also had Tim's cousin's wedding to attend.
The wedding was actually on the beach..was beautiful.
The toddlers were all playing in the sand..kinda funny.
Then there was a reception in their resort...
I didn't know how to take pictures of people inside with my camera
so there aren't any...ha ha ha ha.
Kinda freaky. I like how the guy is climbing the wall.
---------------------------------
Here are the pictures from the wedding.
This little boy was SO CUTE!!! Look at his curls!!!
And he would NOT stop eating sand..SO FUNNY!
Jason and Nikki after the ceremony.
This was the only "good" picture I got of them together... Their BEAUTIFUL cake!!!!

1 comment:
hey Mal! I'm so glad you guys had a nice trip :) I just got a bunch of photos ready for my blog from LAST years summer vacay since we aren't going on one this year *boo*hoo*. Call me when you get a chance this week so we can catch up and talk about January!
-Lia
Post a Comment