Thursday, August 21, 2008

The County Fair with Pops/Josh

Nina calls my dad "Josh" (supposed to be Pops)...
that's just how she pronounced it when she first started talking.
Anyways, we decided to take her to the fair again
and she decided she wanted to ride the "roller coasters".
I didn't think she'd like them...but I was wrong!
She also went on the merry-go-round with Josh
and went on the balloon ride that she went on the other night.
We also had an elephant ear, but my battery ran out...so no pictures *sad*!

She "thinks" the rides are too loud.

Buckled in, ready to roll!

Her face is PRICELESS...but she didn't cry!

She was giggling SO much!

She only screamed because the other girls did.

She loves the Merry-go-round!

"HI MOM!!!"
(She yelled that every time it went round)

Here's the second coaster...it went faster than the first.
And this time she was alone.

She wasn't 100% thrilled...

Waiting in line for the balloon ride.

I think I was in her line of view of a boy...

Hold on Baby!

Weeeeeeeeeeee! She loves this ride!

"HI MOM!!!"

No comments: