Wednesday, August 20, 2008

2008 County Fair

We took Nina to the County Fair last night.
She had SO MUCH FUN!
We didn't get an elephant ear (boo!) but I might go back
on Thursday just to get one! Ha ha ha ha!

Waiting in line for the airplanes.


Look! PURE ENJOYMENT!


Waiting for the balloon ride to start.

This little boy sat in there and it was love at first sight!
She kept asking "Are you ready!?" So cute!




His mom made him come over and give her a hug after.
His name was Ethan. He was so cute!

Apparently all the SLEEPING animals were loud!

This was after the cows...she did NOT like them.

I accidently took this shot, but it came out kinda cool.


Even though they are in cages, she did NOT like these either!
I swear, she's going to be afraid of EVERYTHING!

Watching Chicago.

Here comes the "I dont want to go home yet" fit.

More of the fit...

Sooooooooo sleepy! That's what happens when you
don't take a nap during the day!




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww cute pics!!! We missed the fair this year, wahhhh :(

Lia Pearson said...

oh those turned out so cute!!! I was laughing at how much Nina looks like you when she cries, lol :)

Anonymous said...

Ok, you're gonna have to get her a pet of some kind if she is afraid of a BUNNY RABBIT. Jeesh! Miss you guys.