Saturday, May 31, 2008

My Scrapbook Room

For the past 2 years, Tim has been trying to remodel the sunroom.
Part would be my scrapbook room and part would be a family room.
But since then I've been scrapbooking on the dining room table...
but with the new baby coming, we have to get the dining room remodeled
to turn it back into a bedroom (was originally a bedroom but previous owners
turned it into a dining room.
So Tim and my dad have been working SO HARD on getting
my scrapbook room done really fast.
They said I could move in this weekend, but its not looking like it...
hopefully this week or next weekend. :)
All that is left to do is sand, 1 more light layer of mud,
texture, paint, carpet, and moulding on the corners.








1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's awesome! I am so glad they are almost done!