I LOVE these kinds of questions...post your answers under the comments!
Can't wait to see what your answers are!
I'll make my answers in bold...
Fight Mike Tyson OR Talk Like Mike Tyson?
Walk in on your parents doing it OR Have your parents catch you doing it?!
(wow, that was hard to answer)
(wow, that was hard to answer)
Be able to fly OR Read peoples minds?
Be Deaf or Blind?
One Leg way shorter than the other OR Arms that don't bend at the elbow?
Be unable to stand OR unable to sit?
Be Deaf or Blind?
One Leg way shorter than the other OR Arms that don't bend at the elbow?
Be unable to stand OR unable to sit?
Wear a swim suit in the snow OR Snow Suit at the beach (100+ degrees)?
(possibly sweat some weight off...ha ha ha ha)
Have a laugh like SpongeBob Square Pants OR Woody the Wood Pecker?
Have to dress like Mr. T OR Richard Simmons?
Dress AND sound like Pee Wee Herman OR Urkel?
10 for now is good...I'll post another entry if I think of more. Thanks for playing!!!

3 comments:
Neither but, I guess talk like. He looks like a big ape!! Ooooh.. Icky!!
Have your parents catch you doing it. I was traumatized at the age of 11 by the other. Ick!!
Fly!! For sure!
Deaf
One leg way shorter.
Unable to stand.
Snowsuit at the beach.
Woody.
Richard Simmons.. I'd look cute in those shorts.. tee hee hee.
Urkel.
OK per instructions her is my answers! LOL
Fight Mike Tyson OR Talk Like Mike Tyson?
Fight. I can bite too!
Walk in on your parents doing it OR Have your parents catch you doing it?!
(wow, that was hard to answer)
um, walk in because I can close my eyes real fast and they might watch. UGH!!!!
Be able to fly OR Read peoples minds?
hmmm fly because I don't want to know what people think most of the time!
Be Deaf or Blind?
blind, I like to listen to music too much and the thought of never hearing my husband or children say I love you is a horrible though!
One Leg way shorter than the other OR Arms that don't bend at the elbow?
um leg shorter. I could buy a shoe to fix that!
Be unable to stand OR unable to sit?
stand, I already can't see above everyone else so I would be worse always sitting.
Wear a swim suit in the snow OR Snow Suit at the beach (100+ degrees)?
(possibly sweat some weight off...ha ha ha ha)
snow suit at beach, I could get in the water to cool off! :-)
Have a laugh like SpongeBob Square Pants OR Woody the Wood Pecker?
oh that's hard, SBSP, shorter laugh of the two!
Have to dress like Mr. T OR Richard Simmons?
OH mr. T, all that bling, here I come!
Dress AND sound like Pee Wee Herman OR Urkel?
Urkel, caue then I could take the boss sauce and step into the transformation chamber and turn into Stafan! And he was hot! (showing my age aren't I)
This was fun!
Fight Mike Tyson (I'd whoop his arse!!! I'd just wear ear muffs so he couldn't bite me)
Have your parents catch you doing it?!
Be able to fly. (I do NOT want to know what most people think of me)
Be Deaf as long as I can still talk. LOL I don't care what you're saying, as long as you can hear ME! HA
One Leg way shorter than the other
Be unable to stand
Snow Suit at the beach (100+ degrees)?
Woody the Wood Pecker?
Have to dress like Mr. T ( I pity the fool who makes fun of me!!)
Dress AND sound like Pee Wee Herman (Don't play around now.. Pee Wee Herman is my all time favorite person in the world!!! )
Post a Comment