Sunday, May 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Madison!

We were invited to Madison's birthday party at the Rollerena.
I didn't think Nina would do as well as she did!
She "skated" by herself on the carpet...
but couldn't even stand on the skate rink.
We had so much fun though!
Daddy getting Nina's skates on!

Ready to Roll!

Let's Get Rollin'!

Mommy and Nina

Look Mom! No Hands!!!

Whoopsie Daisies!

Happy 8th Birthday, Madison!


Someone skated over 2 of Nina's Fingers!!! Poor Baby! :-(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the sweetest thing ever!! GO NINA!! Looks like she had tons of fun, but where are mommy's skates?? hahaha

Unknown said...

That's what I was going to say, no skates Mal???

Soldier's Princess said...

It looks like she had a ton of fun! I wanted to cry when I saw that picture of her and her hurt fingers. Poor baby

KelsyC said...

You've been tagged!! Visit my blog and find out what you need to do!