Thursday, March 19, 2009

Favorite Quote Blog Candy!!!!

Well...
A few of my friends have given away some great Blog Candy lately...
so I thought I would do one!
I have 2 sets...one is more "boyish" and the other is "girly".
All you have to do is comment on this post with your favorite
quote and a link back to your blog.
(or if you don’t have one just let me know!)
I will use random.org to pick 2 winners!!!!
I’ll give you a week to post!
ps. put a 1 or a 2 (or "either") to let me know which one you'd rather have.


Set #1

------------------------------------------------------
Set #2



34 comments:

runningchick said...

I don't have a blog, but my favorite quote is:

"The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have."

I'd love Set #1!!!

Shanna (aka sjl202) said...

You KNOW my blog! LMAO!

"You don't raise heroes; You raise sons. And if you treat them like sons; They'll turn out to be heroes, Even if it's just in your own eyes."

Great Blog Candy!

(#1 . . . or heck #2 . . I can use both! LMAO!)

Mandi said...

One of my favorites right now is:

"Who would ever think that so much went on in the soul of a young girl?" -Anne Frank

And my (new) blog is http://mandi-scrapsofmylife.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."
John Lennon

Set #1

I will eventually stop procrastinating and start a blog.

Keeley Kirwan said...

You know my blog too...hehehe.

"If your mind can see, then your heart can believe it and your hands can achieve it."

I don't remember who said it though...hehehe.

I would love either as I have one one of each just like you!!

Nina T. said...

You know my blog too woman! :P

"From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere." - Dr. Seuss

http://terheydenfamily.blogspot.com

Great blog candy!!!
(((HUGS)))

Information said...

www.isthismylifewellthenbringiton.blogspot.com

"You can make yourself miserable or you can make yourself strong, the amount of work is the same."
When we deal with Camryn's stuff, I keep telling myself this one :)

I would love #2!!!

marie said...

I've always loved this one:

"The extra mile has no traffic jams."

My blog is: www.colbyandmarie.blogspot.com. #1 or #2 works for me. :)

Anonymous said...

No blog, but you know who I am and where I live! :) My favorite quote:
God gave us two ears and one tongue, so that we may listen twice as much as we speak.

Anonymous said...

Oh and I forgot... either set!

katie said...

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

Awesome blog candy! I'd like set #1, please. :-)

I don't have a blog.

Lucy said...

You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance....Franklin P. Jones

Oh, and the boyish set for me...

http://lucy-ourlifeisacircus.blogspot.com/

Jen Patrick- Roxybonds Creates said...

Mine right now is:
"You are: more perfect than I could have hoped, more beautiful than I could have dreamed, more precious than I could have imagined. I love you more than I could have known"

Used it in a layout on my blog too :)

www.roxybonds-scrappin.blogspot.com

either set :) great candy :)

Anonymous said...

My favorite quote tonight is "You Are My Sunshine"

Stephanie (with no blog) F.

P.S. Set 1 would rock.

Lacey said...

Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails. I *think* its a scripture...

Johnandlaceysworld.blogspot.com

Either set would be great!

~RAGS~ said...

"Born to Crop! Not to Mop!"

Carla (#1)

Anonymous said...

What if the Hokey Pokey is really what it's all about?

The girls are growing like weeds! Where does the time go??

Birdy

Anonymous said...

"Always be a 1st class version of yourself, instead of a second class version of somebody else."

Jenny said...

"One hundred years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, how big my house was, or what kind of car I drove. But the world may be a little better, because I was important in the life of a child."

I'm not sure who originally wrote this, but one of the kids I student taught for gave me a Winnie the Pooh plaque with this quote on it.

And the boyish set would be great!

Anonymous said...

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort"

I love set #1!

I don't have a blog.

Aimee said...

DH and I love this guy . . .
Every fight is a food fight when you’re a cannibal.
-- Demetri Martin :)

or
Always end your child's name with a vowel, so that when you yell it will carry.
-- Bill Cosby
and you did! :)

Set 1 or 2 for me. :)

Aimee said...

ooops, my blog
www.wecouldnotaskformore.blogspot.com

Eryn said...

I love the hokey pokey one, and the life is what happens when making other plans....both of these are my favorites. But the one I use the most these days is

"Because I'm the mom and I said so!!" LOL!!

My blog: http://holyscrapididit.blogspot.com/

And I love the boy set!!

Julia Ladewski said...

"Living a good life should be exhausting."

great giveaway. i would take either.

Julia
www.sweetaspunkinpie.blogspot.com

tracy said...

my blog is: http://stampsmen.blogspot.com/

my favorite quote my dad used to all ways say "sh** or get off the pot". love the blog candy! tracy

Unknown said...

This has been my favorite for a LONG time...

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing."
~Blaise Pascal

www.byshasta.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

My favorite quote of the moment is:

"We defend and we build a way of life, not for America alone... but for all mankind." Franklin D. Roosevelt

Kristina said...

My favorite quote is from the movie Australia,

"Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be"

I think I will have to go with blog candy #1

hugheshideaway.blogspot.com

Day said...

Great blog candy idea!
I love this quote

It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education.
Albert Einstein

Here's my blogs
http://dailyinspirationsblog.blogspot.com/
http://scrappingday.blogspot.com/

I'd love either set!

KelsyC said...

Okay, okay, Mal... here I am! LOL! I totally meant to post this last week but I was consumed by party stuff!

Here is my favorite quote:
It's the good girls who keep the diaries; the bad girls never have the time.
-- Tallulah Bankhead

and my blog link (as if you don't have it. hehehe)
http://jillofalltrades-acraftymomsworld.blogspot.com/

Heidi Dombrowski said...

Here is a silly one my grandfather always used to say that reminds me of him:

"The more you cry, the less you pee."

I just can't help but tell my own children that when they carrying on.

I'd love either set! http://roadsahm.blogspot.com/

Andrea said...

Awesome candy!

I love

"A birth certificate says you were born, a death certificate says you have died, a photo album shows you have lived" - Unknown

I'd love #1, but heck any is good!

www.blueprintsketches.blogspot.com

www.ordinarylifeofamom.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Sadly, I do not have a blog-

"Don't cry because it's over.
Smile because it happened"
- Dr. Seuss

Set #2 rocks!

Anonymous said...

I really like this quote ...

"Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none."
William Shakespeare "All's Well That Ends Well", Act 1 Scene 1

My blog is thecorderofamily.blogspot.com