So we've been looking around for a new house recently.
We found the PERFECT home after putting
offers up on a few different ones...
and I couldn't be more stoked!!!!
It has 4 bedrooms, 2 living rooms, laundry room,
2 car garage, a SCRAPBOOK ROOM, awesome yard...
and 4 houses down is a BIG playground.
It's not too far from Nina's preschool too.
Hopefully we'll be moved by the end of the month!
Isn't it NICE?!?!?! YAY!
In the backyard, there is a rope swing and sandbox.
Nina really liked those! hehehe
2 1/2 bathrooms, brand new roof, fireplace.
Whats NOT to love?!
Hopefully sometime this week I can get more pics of it.
In the backyard, there is a rope swing and sandbox.
Nina really liked those! hehehe
2 1/2 bathrooms, brand new roof, fireplace.
Whats NOT to love?!
Hopefully sometime this week I can get more pics of it.



3 comments:
yay CONGRATS Mal :)
it's beautiful!
Something's missing in the kitchen....no hideous 70's flower wallpaper!
Post a Comment