Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My Little Preschooler

I BAWLED like a little baby this morning.
Seriously...ask my friend Shasta.
Nina is officially a preschooler.
!WoW!
She was so excited this morning when she woke up.
She came RUNNING down the hall way...yelling...
"MOM! School today?!"
Me: "Yes Nina, eat breakfast first"
Nina: "YAY!"

Standing in front of the school.

With her cute little backpack.

She wanted to walk down the hall by herself!

Getting her nametag from her teacher, Ms. Wagener.


Hanging her bag in her own little cubby!

Playing with one of the parent teachers.

At this point is, she was ready for me to leave.
This was the last picture I took of her this morning.
And as I walked out of the door, I started crying.

Poor Poor Mommy.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwww, she is such a big girl, I know how hard that is!!!!! mine is starting in just a few days too!

Soldier's Princess said...

Oh Poor mommy!
that is so sad that she is growing up

Anonymous said...

You should be so proud of Nina and yourself. The reason she is so self-assured is because you taught her to be. She will do great, and so will you! She might just get there quicker than you will. :)