Saturday, July 5, 2008

Fireworks at the Stadium

We took Nina to fireworks this year...
knowing that she'd probably freak out over the noise.
She actually didnt cry once! I was so proud of her!
Here are some highlights of our (LATE) night!
(we got home at 11 and she went RIGHT to bed and slept in til 8!)

The AWESOME sleeping bag we laid on


She kept trying to get those boys to play with her

Family photo!





I tried to call my friend Lia to help me with settings
on my camera but she didn't answer, but I think
I did okay taking pictures of the fireworks.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

The pics turned out great, and nie family one too ;)

Lia Pearson said...

MAL!! I don't even have a missed call on my phone!? maybe it was off :( oh well, you got great shots anyway. check for your book in the mail early next week. woohoo!

Cady Jones said...

Awwee...what a cute family portrait!

Gigi 48 said...

Wow - what great pictures and your family is beautiful. I'll get a picture of my awesome shoes and post it on the blog. Hope you're feeling great.

Unknown said...

You turned out some awesome fireworks pictures!! And I love the heman sleeping bag, go castle greyskull haha